- 1 cup natural almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- 2 cups Sweet Home Farm French Vanilla Granola
- 1 cup large-flake oats, toasted
- In a saucepan, combine almond butter, honey, and coconut oil.
- Stir constantly over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until melted.
- Meanwhile, pulse cranberries and apricots in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Stir cranberries and apricots into almond butter mixture, along with granola and oats.
- Transfer to 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm; about 8 hours or overnight. Cut into 16 squares.
Tip: To toast oats, sprinkle onto baking sheet; bake in 350°F oven, tossing halfway through cooking time, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.